Joining iKon’s Bar-Raising Rewards Program
And competing in eligible tournaments makes you eligible to receive up to $8,500 in extra cash when you win from your #HistoryRedefined iKon Bass Boat!
To be eligible to claim prizes, you must register at iKon Winners-Win and be a member prior to entering a tournament.
General Program Guidelines
- Must own a new or used iKon boat within 2 years of the original date of purchase at the time of Winners-Win contingency eligible event to qualify for payout.
- Winners must wear apparel displaying the iKon logo while competing, and at weigh-ins and supply a photo during weigh-ins confirming compliance with the claim submission.
- Winners must display iKon Winners-Win decal on the driver’s windshield and or console of the boat.
- The factory installed iKon decals must be on the winning boat in their original location. The decals must be put back in the same location and visible if the boat has been wrapped.
- Membership runs from January 1st and expires at midnight December 31st of the current year. You must renew your membership at iKon Winners-Win each year to be eligible for that year.
- Claims, required forms, and photos must be submitted online through the iKon Winners-Win page within 30 days of tournament completion to be eligible for payout.
- Claims will be processed, and eligible payouts will be made by iKon within 45 days of receiving a qualifying claim.
- NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF TIMES YOU CAN WIN!
- Contingency Eligibility for Gold Level Events
- iKon Winners-Win Program Decal
- iKon Winners-Win Hat
- Contingency Eligibility for Platinum AND Gold Level Events
- iKon Winners-Win Program Decal
- iKon Winners-Win Hat iKon Winners-Win Shirt
Platinum Level Tournaments
First place winners of any approved regular season tournament event listed under PLATINUM TOURNAMENTS on iKon’s website (excludes B.A.S.S. Elite Series and Bass Pro Tour / MLF Cup tournaments) qualify to win $8,500 when fishing from eligible 2023-2024 boat models.
Gold Level Tournaments
First place winners of any approved regular season tournament event listed under GOLD TOURNAMENTS on iKon’s website (excludes B.A.S.S. Elite Series and Bass Pro Tour / MLF Cup tournaments, as well as iKon Platinum Level tournaments) quality to win $1,200 when fishing from eligible 2023- 2024 boat models.
Official Program Rules and Guidelines
- (1) Wins are defined as “First Place” in the qualifying event by the owner of an iKon boat.
- (2) Only Wins of events listed on www.iKonboats.com (“Winners-Win Paying Events”) are eligible for payouts. iKon Boats reserves the sole right to add or delete Winners-Win contingency paying events at any time.
- (3) Contingency paying events must reach the following criteria to be considered for Winners-Win contingency payments: (i) Sixty (60) boats or more; or (ii) One Hundred (100) or more competing anglers; collectively the “Minimum Criteria”. If the contingency paying event does not meet the minimum criteria, it shall not be subject to a contingency payment.
- (4) Must own a new or used iKon boat within 2 years of the original date of purchase at the time of Winners-Win contingency eligible event to qualify for payout.
- (5) Only anglers who own and are fishing in their iKon boats qualify for payouts. Co-anglers or non-boaters fishing from an iKon, even though they may own one, are not eligible. They must fish from their iKon boat and be classified as a single participant in the contingency paying event.
- (6) In the case of a team-sanctioned event, only one (1) Winners-Win contingency payment will be paid to the owner of the iKon boat on which the anglers are fishing.
- (7) The official entry name for the event winner must match the name of the Winners-Win registered iKon boat owner to be eligible for contingency payout.
- (8) Winners must wear apparel displaying the iKon logo while competing, and at weigh-ins and supply a photo during weigh-ins confirming compliance with the claim submission.
- (9) Winners must display iKon Winners-Win decal on the driver’s windshield and or console of the boat.
- (10) The factory installed iKon decals must be on the winning boat in their original location. The decals must be put back in the same location and visible if the boat has been wrapped. Deviations from this requirement may be allowed but must be pre-approved by iKon in writing prior to contingency eligibility.
- (11) Membership runs from January 1st and expires at midnight December 31st of the current year. You must renew your membership at iKon Winners-Win each year to be eligible for that year.
- (12) Claims and photos must be submitted online through the iKon Winners-Win page withing 30 days of tournament completion to be eligible for payout.
- (13) Payouts will be made by iKon within 30 days of receiving a qualifying claim.
- (14) Winners-Win contingency payments will be awarded only to the single overall winner of a contingency paying event. Big Fish awards, ties, overall winners decided by chance, etc. are NOT eligible for contingency payouts.
- (15) In the case of concurrent contingency paying events, where two or more Winners-Win qualified events take place at the same time and allow entrants in each event to use the same fish for both weigh-ins, are NOT eligible for more than one contingency payout.
- (16) The reporting and payment of all applicable taxes associated with Winners-Win contingency program payouts are the sole responsibility of the payout recipient.
- (17) The winning iKon boat owner is responsible for submitting all of the following to be eligible for and receive a Winners-Win contingency payout a. Registered for the Winners-Win contingency program with iKon prior to the contingency paying event b. Signed Winners-Win eligible Tournament Finish affidavit c. Copy of sanctioned tournament results d. Copy of tournament win check e. Photo at weigh-in wearing official iKon logoed shirt and or hat f. Completed and signed W-9 form
- (18) iKon reserves the right to change or cancel the Winners-Win program at any time.
- (19) Final Winners-Win program eligibility and contingency payment authorization will be determined only by iKon Boats.
- (20) NO LIMIT ON NUMBER OF TIMES YOU CAN WIN!
- (21) This Program is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Competitions held outside the United States are ineligible.
2023 iKon Boats Tournaments
|Tournament Name||Tournament Level|
|2023 ABA Ray Scott Championship||Platinum|
|2023 Alabama Bass Trail (including ABT 100)||Platinum|
|2023 Bass Champs Trail||Platinum|
|2023 NBTA Kentucky Flag Championship||Platinum|
|2023 St. Croix Bassmaster Open at Buggs Island||Platinum|
|2023 St. Croix Bassmaster Open at Wheeler Lake||Platinum|
|2023 St. Croix Bassmaster Open at Lake Eufaula Oklahoma||Platinum|
|2023 St. Croix Bassmaster Open at St. Lawrence River||Platinum|
|2023 St. Croix Bassmaster Open at Watts Bar||Platinum|
|2023 St. Croix Bassmaster Open at Lake of the Ozarks||Platinum|
|2023 St. Croix Bassmaster Open at Harris Chain||Platinum|
|2023 St. Croix Bassmaster Open at Lake Eufaula Alabama||Platinum|
|2023 St. Croix Bassmaster Open at Toledo Bend||Platinum|
|2023 Texas Boat World Team Trail||Platinum|
|2023 Thayer’s Marine Inc Team Tournament Trail||Platinum|
|2023 Toyota Series at Sam Rayburn Reservoir (Jan 25-27)||Platinum|
|2023 Toyota Series at Harris Chain of Lakes||Platinum|
|2023 Toyota Series at Lake Havasu||Platinum|
|2023 Toyota Series at Lake Guntersville||Platinum|
|2023 Toyota Series at California Delta (Mar 15-17)||Platinum|
|2023 Toyota Series at Grand Lake||Platinum|
|2023 Toyota Series at Lewis Smith Lake||Platinum|
|2023 Toyota Series at Lake Okeechobee||Platinum|
|2023 Toyota Series at Lake Dardanelle||Platinum|
|2023 Toyota Series at California Delta (Apr 19-21)||Platinum|
|2023 Toyota Series at Kentucky-Barkley Lake||Platinum|
|2023 Toyota Series at Lake Chickamauga||Platinum|
|2023 Toyota Series at Lake Eufaula Alabama||Platinum|
|2023 Toyota Series at Sam Rayburn Reservoir (May 18-20)||Platinum|
|2023 Toyota Series at Lake Champlain||Platinum|
|2023 Toyota Series at St. Lawrence River||Platinum|
|2023 Toyota Series at Potomac River||Platinum|
|2023 Toyota Series at Lake of the Ozarks||Platinum|
|ABA Couples Championship||Platinum|
|ABA Fishing Tour Champion||Platinum|
|ABA Military Team||Platinum|
|ABA Team Trail||Platinum|
|Angler’s Choice Marine Tournament Trail – Virginia & North Carolina||Platinum|
|Anglers In Action||Platinum|
|Arkansas Bass Team Trail||Platinum|
|Bassmaster Team Championship||Platinum|
|Berry’s Tournament Trails – Covington, GA||Platinum|
|Carolina Bass Challenge||Platinum|
|Chattanooga Bass Association Team Tournament Trail||Platinum|
|Dixie Bass Trail – AL||Platinum|
|H&W Marine Tournament Trail||Platinum|
|Joe Bass Team Trail||Platinum|
|Lakes Tournament Trail – OH||Platinum|
|Limit Out Performance Marine Big Bass Team Trail||Platinum|
|MoBassFishin Solo Pro Series – MO||Platinum|
|Morristown Marine Team Trail||Platinum|
|National Professional Fishing League Trail||Platinum|
|Nichols Marine Team Series||Platinum|
|North West Arkansas Team Trail||Platinum|
|Northwest Bass Team Circuit||Platinum|
|Old Hickory Bass Anglers||Platinum|
|Ozark Mountain Team Trail||Platinum|
|Palmetto Boat Center S.C||Platinum|
|Pride of the South Tournament Series||Platinum|
|Renegade Bass Tournaments||Platinum|
|Reynold Boats – Northern Bass Tournaments||Platinum|
|Senior Bass Anglers – Tennessee||Platinum|
|Skeeter Bass Challenge – Buford, GA||Platinum|
|Skeeter Extreme Fishing||Platinum|
|Team Trail Outdoors – TX||Platinum|
|Tennessee Team Trail||Platinum|
|Texas Team Trail||Platinum|
|Toho Marine Elite Pro Team Trail||Platinum|
|Top 150 Solo Series – American Bass Anglers||Platinum|
|VA Elite 70||Platinum|
|White Pine Marine Tournament Trail||Platinum|
|Wild West Team Trail||Platinum|
|Won Bass Tournament Series||Platinum|
|5 Alive Team Trail (NC)||Gold|
|Airport Marine Classic Trail||Gold|
|American Bass Trail||Gold|
|Angel on Earth Tournament||Gold|
|Angler’s Outpost NTBA Tournament Trail||Gold|
|Anglers in Action||Gold|
|Arkansas Bass Team Trail||Gold|
|Arkla Team Trail||Gold|
|Austin Peay Bass Tournament||Gold|
|BASS Nation National Championship||Gold|
|Bass Pro Shops Collegiate Bass Fishing Series||Gold|
|Bass World Sports||Gold|
|Bassing Bob’s Winter Challenge||Gold|
|BASSMaster College Series||Gold|
|Battle of the Brands Tournament – formerly Rat-L-Trap Open||Gold|
|Beaver Elite Series||Gold|
|Berkeley Outdoors Team Trail||Gold|
|Berry Tournament Trail||Gold|
|Boat Wrx JerkBait Tournament||Gold|
|Boat Wrx Solo Series Hale Cup||Gold|
|Bojangles Pro Team||Gold|
|BOSS Tournament Trail||Gold|
|Caernarvon Bass Trail||Gold|
|Carl Perkins Bass Classic||Gold|
|Carolina Anglers Tournament Trail (CATT)||Gold|
|Central California Elite||Gold|
|Chester County Bass Masters Open Tournament Trail||Gold|
|Chewalla Bass Trail||Gold|
|Classic Bass Champions Tour||Gold|
|Collins Bass for Cash Series||Gold|
|Coosa River Team Trails – AL||Gold|
|D&R Sports Center Trail||Gold|
|Eastern NC Bass Challenge||Gold|
|Eufala Bass Trail||Gold|
|Fish for Sight Tournament||Gold|
|Fish Tales Tournament Trail||Gold|
|Fishers of Men Berkley||Gold|
|Foothills Team Bass Trail||Gold|
|Georgia Bass Trail||Gold|
|Hawghunter Bass Circuit||Gold|
|Iron Man Bass||Gold|
|JML Outdoors Tournament Series||Gold|
|L&L Tournament Trail and Championship||Gold|
|Lake Harwell Five Alive Sunday Series||Gold|
|Lake Hickory Winter Trail||Gold|
|Lake Mead Open||Gold|
|Lake Norman Winter Series||Gold|
|Lewis Boats Invitiational||Gold|
|Livin2fish Tournament Circuit||Gold|
|Louisiana Oil Invitational||Gold|
|March of Dimes 2023 Tournament||Gold|
|Marie’s Memorial Bass Challenge (Anglers in Action)||Gold|
|Mid Lake Bass Tournament Trail||Gold|
|Mid Lake Bass Club Tournament Series||Gold|
|Missouri Angler Wednesday Night Tournament||Gold|
|MNBN Team Trail||Gold|
|Monterey Bass Trail||Gold|
|NBAA Bass Trail||Gold|
|NewJen Tournament Trail||Gold|
|Nixons’s Northern Bass Challenge||Gold|
|North American Bass Challenge Tournament Trail||Gold|
|North Dakota Governor’s Cup||Gold|
|Oak Outdoors Tournament Trail||Gold|
|OSG Tournament Series||Gold|
|Outlaw Outdoors Tournament Series||Gold|
|PayBack Bass Tournament Trail||Gold|
|Permian Basin Oilmen’s Bass Invitational||Gold|
|Piedmont Bass Classic Tournament Trail||Gold|
|Polar Bear Tournament Series||Gold|
|Rock Outdoors Fall Tournament||Gold|
|Ryan Parker Memorial||Gold|
|Salmoides Team Tournament Circuit||Gold|
|South Dakota Governor’s Cup||Gold|
|SOCC (Special Olympics Cleveland County) Tournament||Gold|
|Solo Pro Series||Gold|
|Spring Charity Team Bass Tournament||Gold|
|Sylacuga Bass Tournaments||Gold|
|Tennessee Christian Bass Anglers||Gold|
|Tennessee Wildlife Resources||Gold|
|Texas Fishing League||Gold|
|Texas Oilmans Bass Invitational||Gold|
|Texas Tournament Zone (TTZ)||Gold|
|Tightlines Tuesday Night Tournament Trail||Gold|
|Toho Marine Help Our Heroes||Gold|
|Trail of Dreams Tournament Series||Gold|
|Trinity Outdoors Bass Classic||Gold|
|Ultimate Bass Team Trail||Gold|
|Watson’s Bass a Rama||Gold|
|Watson’s Marine Open||Gold|
|West Georgia Bass Trail||Gold|
|West Michigan Bass Tournament||Gold|
|Wild West College||Gold|
|Wisco Bass Anglers Single Series||Gold|
|Wisco Bass Team Open Series||Gold|
|Working Man Thursday Night Tournament Trail Cooper River||Gold|